Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 6 - Morning at Magic Kingdom

After a day of rest, we got up early to head off to breakfast at Cinderella's castle. I've never had the chance to eat there and I have to admit I was pretty excited as well. We jumped on the monorail and headed over to the park. The girls were all "princess-ed" up. It was exciting to walk on into the park before it was open and just see it almost empty. We got there a little bit early just so we could stop for pictures and enjoy ourselves. I really wish I would have taken some more pictures of just the park while we walked.

This is where we were able to get the Tinkerbell shot that I shared as part of the Sneak preview a few posts earlier. The lady after taking our family picture asked Gabriella to hold her hands out and just looked surprised. When we got home...Tinkerbell was in her hands :)

Picture in front of the castle
Another view
Here was our other Tinkerbell surprise
Once inside the castle you are greeted by Cinderella. You also get a free picture printed out for you. A large and a few small ones. Since we were all in the picture, I'm going to have to get that scanned in here I guess.
This is what we got to see while waiting in line.

Cinderella giving Gabriella some princess pointers.
Gus was watching from above. Can you see him?
After meeting with Cinderella she invites you to head upstairs to enjoy breakfast. We were seated at our table and got ready to enjoy some food. We were brought juice, milk, bread, pastries, sausage, egg scramble and the kids got french toast sticks.
Ariel was our first princess to stop by.
Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) came by and Gabriella was very excited to meet her. She and Gabriella discussed her three fairy's.
Snow White was enamored with Gabriella's jewels and wanted to know if they came out of the dwarfs mines.

Belle really liked the roses on Gabriella's dress. It's her favorite flower. Amelia was cheesing it up at this point.
During our meal they have a wishing ceremony where you use your wands to make a wish and make the light sparkle.
A shot of the inside.
On the way out, we stopped to get a shot of Cinderella greeting more guests.
After breakfast one of the cast members informed us where some of the other princesses and characters could be found. Rapunzel was just down the walk from us and we were informed that the line was in the shade at this point of the day. So we jumped in line and Brian ran off to get some fast passes. While we waited they gave the kids coloring pages as an activity to wait.

Meeting with Rapunzel. Amelia wasn't having much of it at this point. She just wanted to run around.
We headed over to see Mickey's Philharmagic since there wasn't a line. Unfortunately, the girls weren't having it. I think Bug's life was still carrying over with the 4-d experience.

After this it started getting warm outside. I thought the girls would be more comfortable going home and freshening up before returning. We could change our clothes and head back. Before leaving we ran into a parade and were able to enjoy that as we walked out of the park. We caught the beginning of the parade that we saw the end to the night we came in for the Halloween party, so that was good timing :)

No comments: