Go Cardinals!
Gabriella's preschool teacher has some major talent in the face painting genre. She is also a big Cardinals fan much to Brian's dismay. So for every game Mrs. Tamen would paint the faces of the kids. The colored some Fred Birds and made some fun hats to get into the spirit. I'm happy to say that I think we officially have ourselves another Cards fan in the household.
Gabriella is in the dark pink shirt in the front

Gabriella with her Cardinal projects from school
Wearing her hat
Amelia's head was a little too small.

Running away
Amelia in her Cards dress.


Gabriella with her Cardinal projects from school
Wearing her hat
Running away
...and for kicks and grins. I had a friend take a family photo and change Brian's hat to a cards hat and his shirt red. So now I can say we converted him, right? Oh well, wishful thinking :) Even he had to admit that game 6 was quite the game! Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment