Thursday, March 22, 2012

While Daddy's away...

Brian had to go out of town again so we took this opportunity to shampoo the carpets in the family room. I'm not saying there is a coloration with the carpet being dirty and Brian, but well...you know. :) We were having company coming in for the weekend as well, so we needed to get some stuff cleaned up.

Once we moved everything out of the family room and got the carpets cleaned, we took our time moving everything back into the room. I brought their slide up from the basement and we had some fun. I think the girls got a kick out of having so much room to run and play.

Gabriella's teacher painted her face at school
They grabbed the changing pad for a landing at the bottom of the slide. The gates were to keep the dog out of the room to keep the carpet clean.





No comments: