Brian always likes to take pictures of the animals at the zoo. Honestly, it drives me crazy because we take so many pictures that throwing in the animal ones just tends to take up space and time when I'm downloading them. But to humor him, I'm going to post some of his pictures (not even close to all of them) that he took.
There is a little hippo area off the beaten path that doesn't seem like anyone really goes to. Everyone enjoys going to the area where you can see them swimming under the water, but we like to go to the top to see them come up and sometimes walk around. We usually get lucky with them coming up to the top for a break away from the people.
The new baby elephant was hanging out with mom.
1 comment:
I love Brian's animals pictures!
Post a Comment