So on Monday morning rather than sleeping in...we all got dressed again and headed over to the correct park. It was pretty cold and windy, but we pulled a few off. Amelia was sick again with a runny nose and just seemed miserable though :(
Family of Four
Ok I'm not a huge fan of me being chesty la-rue here, but Amelia's face is priceless and risk my embarrassment just to show her face.

Sweet Sisters

Miss Amelia 14 months


I really liked the blue behind Gabriella on this one.

Miss Gabriella 4 years old


I love this one of their shoes
Ok now a couple of funny ones. I think Amelia looks like she's ready to whistle at someone. She was actually eating an animal cracker, but it was funny.

I thought this was cute at first then looked at Amelia and decided it looked like I was wrestling her, which isn't really far from the truth.

Amelia was having way too much fun on Daddy's shoulders.

1 comment:
Those are great!
Post a Comment