Thursday, September 1, 2011

The laundry is never done

The laundry is out of control at this house! It doesn't help that Gabriella prefers to wear a different pair of pajama's for nap and bed time. Seriously the girl would change clothes about 5 times a day if you let her. I dress Amelia and I'm not sure why she has so many clothes that pile up as well. It's crazy.

Anyway, Amelia has decided she would like to help. Really to be fair, if Gabriella happens to catch me transferring the laundry from the washer to the dryer, she insists on throwing them in for me.

Amelia's way of helping is to throw them all on the floor and then proceed to put them back on the dryer door.


Wait...what's this?

I know this bag!

It's the bag that mommy put all the candy in from the parades!
Disclaimer: Amelia wasn't given any candy for helping mommy with the laundry. She may have walked away with an animal cracker, but sorry kid, no candy at 1 :)

No comments: