Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Reunion Time

We had a crazy labor day weekend...though really...aren't they always busy? This year we had our annual reunion, but also a wedding on the other side of the family. Then we had some family pictures...more family pictures and Grandpa's birthday!

I didn't get a ton of pictures this year because it was just hot! Oh my goodness was it hot. Anyway we all met up at a park and had some great food and a great time visiting with everyone.

Todd, Tyler, Brooke and Lori

Everyone just visiting


Cousins


Gabriella was out watching Brian and Callaghan play soccer.

Kennison and Amelia being goofy


I have no idea what they were chatting about, but they were talking for quite awhile.
After the reunion, we ran home to change and went to our other side of the family for a wonderful wedding. The girls had a blast! I took some pictures on my phone, but they didn't really turn out. Trust me when I said they danced their little hearts out and had a good time.

No comments: