Sunday, September 4, 2011

The first shot at family pictures

We signed up for some family pictures on Labor Day weekend. I had the outfits picked out and we were all ready to go. We drove downtown to the City Park and hung out for awhile, when I finally started getting a strange feeling. So, I called the photographer and we kept describing what big red sculpture we were standing next to when I realized...we were at the wrong park.

It was going to take us awhile to travel to where she was, so we rescheduled for the next morning. Ugh!

But...while we were there we decided to take some pictures downtown and then head on over to the Spaghetti factory for some dinner, so all was not lost :)

Brian told Gabriella to walk by these people...I told him it wouldn't translate well in a photograph.


Amelia by the big bunny.

Amelia and Mommy out for a stroll. It was pretty windy out there.

Playing on the sculptures.

Yay!

Where does she get this stuff from?

My girls

Amelia wanted some alone time.

The Plaza

Typical St. Louis picture

What's that?

Trying to get the group together

...and we're done


No comments: