Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a great time this year and I think Gabriella really enjoyed herself. She remembered her butterfly costume from last year and how to go up to the houses and say "Trick or Treat". She was a pro. Amelia was just happy to go along for the ride.

Saturday was a great day for the uptown trick or treating and costume judging. We didn't win again this year either, but I thought they sure looked cute!

Here's Gabriella being introduced on stage with Amelia.
Gabriella as Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. She's a Fairy in training if you've never seen it. We got a kick out of her calling herself "Gabby Cadabby" :) I thought she was adorable and she loved her magic wand.

"That's so Magic!"

Amelia was a ghost. Isn't she so scary? She even started blowing some bubbles :)

Annie and Gabriella were not happy we had them facing the sun while trying to take a picture of them together.

The Dunning Crew as the Wizard of Oz.

Since our town does trick or treating the night before Halloween due to the parade, we had some of Gabriella's friends over for some chili and goodies before hitting the neighborhood. I made this yummy cake that was just perfect for Halloween!

Getting ready to head out in the neighborhood.

Just another practicing with her wand.

Brian carved a Cinderella pumpkin in the background.

Gabriella and her friends. We were missing a few that couldn't end up making it or came later. I didn't get any good pictures while we were out, but they all had a blast!

No comments: