Monday, July 30, 2012

Gabriella's 5!

Gabriella's birthday was celebrated at pre-school.  We took in Popsicles for her birthday treat.  I think the kids really enjoyed them.  

Measuring at the bank.  Checking to see how many dollars she earned from last year.  She gets a dollar for every inch she has grown.
 We went to Bob Evans to use the girls free meal coupon for their birthdays.
Amelia likes to cheese it up :)
 My 5 year old!
Dr visit stats:

Gabriella is
41 inches tall (21%)
36 lbs (23%)
BMI is in the 47%
We visited the Heart Doctor in March and we are signed off for 3 years!  She has no restrictions and seems to have no issues which is awesome since she is a super active kid.  She likes Soccer, tennis, dancing, singing.  Pre-school has started her reading a some math as well.  She really seems to enjoy math so I hope that sticks with her as it wasn't one of my favorites.
She is a great eater and loves healthy type foods.  (She loves her junk food as well though, but we try to make good choices.)
She is REALLY looking forward to going to Kindergarten!
 Pre-School Fall pictures
 Pre-school Fall pictures

2 comments:

The Georgia Caspermeyer's said...

I'm glad this made it up before she turns 6! What a doll!

Debi said...

I'm working like crazy so I don't lap myself! LOL