Saturday, July 14, 2012

Birthday Party!


Gabriella and Amelia had their birthday party at the Little Gym.  We did a Princess Pirate party and we had a blast!  The Little Gym was an awesome place for the party.  They did everything for us which is lovely.  I was able to enjoy the party and take pictures for once.  


Everyone starts in the circle and introduces themselves.
 


The girls waiting for their high fives
I thought this picture was funny.
Gabriella walking the plank

Amelia jumping over the crocodile

I love this picture of her

Another fun game with all the kiddo's. 

Amelia and Adelaide

Brigid hanging from the bar

It's bubble time!

Amelia on the jump track
It was time to search for the buried treasure!  They had to follow the clues to find their goody bags.
The whole pirate crew!


Singing Happy Birthday
Blowing out their candles.  (That's apple juice by the way!)
The girls treasure chest cake that I made.
v
The fruit pirate ship
 
Goody bags with Pirate swords.  The goody bags had Pirate booty, gold coins and tattoos. The notes on the goody bags said:
Thank ye for coming, twas our pleasure
Now get out and enjoy your treasure

Brian had maybe a little too much fun hand burning each one of those, but he was a big help on the details.  The girls had a blast and this was so much easier than doing the party at home again :)

No comments: