Saturday, July 14, 2012

Caspermeyers Visit

Our friends (and Gabriella's Godfather) the Caspermeyer's came to visit the good old USA from Belgium during the summer.  We were lucky enough to meet them for a few hours before they traveled home to Quincy for a family visit.  We out to eat with them and then went shopping so Liz could hit the mall for some much needed retail relief.  It was our first time to meet Little Miss Audrey.  They even brought us back some yummy Belgium chocolate, which I may or may not have barely shared with anyone....

Gabriella had a blast chasing Audrey around the store. 
They were moving so fast they were a blur.
We were able to trap the two little ones in the stroller for a picture.
Four sweet little girls.
I have no idea why my phone did this, but it cracks me up and gives the idea of the four of them in the store anyway. LOL



I don't recall this picture but I can only guess we went to the Disney store for our fix :)