Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Day before Easter

We headed over to the Culvers Egg hunt on Saturday. The girls were in two different groups, so I had Grandma take Amelia, while Daddy took some pictures and I went with Gabriella. I like the hunts that have the age groups go one at a time, although they take longer. I'm able to watch both kids that way :)

Gabriella and Amelia with all the eggs in the background.

This one cracks me up. Amelia is just hanging out waiting for her turn. Also my mom and that lady look like they are about to get into it, but I promise that wasn't the case.

Amelia picking up her eggs.
Annie met up with us after the hunt for some pictures.
Erin asked them to be silly.
Going through their eggs. Amelia walked away with two free kids meals and two free ice cream cones. They both got tons of candy.

Amelia wasn't so sure of the Easter Bunny.

She put with him for a picture.

Then...we went to another :) I had to hang on to Amelia's pants so she didn't start before everyone else. She was ready to go.
Gabriella getting her eggs.


This just cracks me up. What is that face?
After the egg hunt, we went and played on the playground. Amelia had fun on the swings.
They also got a chance to play with their cousins again.

Grandma and Grandpa's Egg Hunt.
The kids got to dye their Easter Eggs.

...while Amelia took Daddy's wallet and went through it.
Then Daddy threw her up in the air as punishment.

That night we took the cousins and Gabriella back to one of the hunts for their glow in the dark hunt. It was a really fun egg hunt. All the eggs had glow sticks inside of them. You could use a flashlight if you wanted, but it was pitch dark with a soft little glow of the eggs spread out on the ball field. This was not a fast hunt like the others, but lasted quite awhile. Gabriella came away with two eggs which was quite impressive!

No comments: