We had a very busy Easter, but we enjoyed every second of it. We started Easter morning getting ready for church. Technically we had an extra 15 min, but we needed to get there at the same time to get our seats at church. Gabriella went downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny brought her.
Her stash! I have to point out that the stool fell over and Brian put it back together before the picture. The "a"'s are in the wrong order and one L is backwards. She also got a number puzzle, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse plate, bowl and fork/spoon and cups, toothbrush, Bubbles, Felt pretzels with mustard and felt Chinese takeout and a couple books. I think she did OK. :)
Here she is checking out her stool. She is dumping out her letters to put back together. I should point out the stool was from Grandma and Grandpa. All the grandkids got them.
After church we headed over to Aunt Cathi and Uncle Marty's house for another egg hunt. Gabriella and Grandma got to hang out a bit.
Before the egg hunt we tried getting a picture of all the cousins. Gabriella apparently does not like the big Easter Bunny close up. She loves them from a distance, but once she is near it...well you can see from the picture.

Aunt Cathi found special Elmo Easter Eggs that were filled with "O"s, crackers and popcorn.

Now I have no idea where she came up with this, but she would go steal the hard boiled eggs out of Callaghan's basket and crack them on her head! Kennsion had done this the night before when she ate one, but I don't know that Gabriella saw her. She kept doing it and needless to say Callaghan was a bit surprised when she came back to her basket :)

She really enjoyed the egg hunt!

Then we headed off to our favorite hunt. We changed out of our dress so we could run better! :) This hunt is mostly a money hunt and no parents are allowed on the field. I was a little unsure how she would do but when they said go...she took off! She ran by quite a few eggs at first...

...but then jumped right into it. I saw her pick up two eggs and I was pretty impressed considering she was one of the smallest kids out there. I kept worrying that she would drop the basket and the kids would swarm, but she held on to it. When she got back to me I noticed she had the two $ eggs, but also a silver prize egg. So thank you to the kind fireman that dropped that in her basket!




No comments:
Post a Comment