Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Bunny...not so much

On Saturday we went to go meet the Easter Bunny. There was a cute little set up up town and they would take your picture with the Easter Bunny. Pretty much like what we did for Santa Clause. We walked into the office and Gabriella started off right away with her "Hi Rabbit! Hi Rabbit!" All the time waving and blowing kisses. So of course I got a little cocky about it thinking, "No problems here! My kiddo isn't afraid of anything!". I start moving closer and I notice she is grabbing onto my shirt. I looked down and her face was saying...I'm not so sure about this anymore. I'm thinking...no way, she won't mind this. So I move closer. Eek! Big Mistake. She totally broke down. I've never seen her like this before!

We thought we would send my nephew up to show her it wasn't a big deal. Canon went up, sat down, smiled, got his candy. No problem. Gabriella continued to wave and say, "Hi Rabbit!" Again tried to move closer and BREAK DOWN.


So we decided to give up and let her admire him from afar. I guess if you really think about it, a large rabbit could be kind of scary. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to head to Disney, huh?


After we saw the Easter Bunny we headed off to our first Easter Egg Hunt, but the traffic was insane. There were supposed to be 50,000 eggs and a hunt every 20 mins, but the line of kids circled around the building to get in so we gave up. We will hit the egg hunts next week and hope for nice weather :)


1 comment:

Lori said...

That is so funny about the easter bunny! Poor Gabriella! That face is priceless. She is too cute!