Gabriella had her 15 month well checkup on Tuesday. She's had a runny nose and pulling on her ears, so I wasn't really sure how much of a "well" checkup it was going to turn out to be.
Turns out her ears and throat were clear she just has a little bit of a cold. It seems like her heart murmur might be a little quieter, so I'm hoping that means that it is closing. She should have 4-10 words so were trying to come up with her words for the Dr, but I think we were falling short. So, we need to work on those some more. Apparently, all of her animal noises don't count for words... bummer. We really have, "Baa", "Moo", "Ruff Ruff" and "Roar" down. She also for whatever reason, can say "Teacher". (She loves the Brown Bear Brown Bear book)
She's a great eater and a wonderful sleeper. She's just all in all a GREAT kid. I can't even believe how great of a mood she was in, not long after getting her shots. She is just a fun little girl!
So here are her stats:
Height: 29.75 inches (35%)
Weight: 21.1 lbs (40%)
Head: 47.2 cm (25%)
She got the first part of her flu shot today and we will have to go back in 4 weeks to get the second half. So she just wanted to remind everyone that they should get their flu shots as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment