You can't go to Memphis without a visit to Graceland to visit the King :) Gabriella got to see all the sights and we bought her a CD of Elvis hits. I think she really enjoyed the music because she was bopping her head on the car ride home. She loves her music.
This was one of the car museums that we visited. It's a little dark but Gabriella is down in the right hand corner just below the sign.
Gabriella's future car :) Graceland even gives you strollers to use while you visit so you don't have to worry about bringing your own.
I think we even spotted Elvis :)
We actually got in trouble for taking this picture. There are big signs on the doors stating that you can not take pictures in the gift shops, but leave it to Brian... :) Anyway, here is Gabriella with her own set of Elvis glasses.
I think we created a new Elvis fan :)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Last but not least, we went to see Elvis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment