Friday, September 26, 2008

Apple Picking

Last Saturday Brian and I met some friends at Eckert's in Belleville. We were able to see and pet quite a few animals and pick some apples.

Gabriella was not that excited about me holding her up behind this sign, but I guess we got the picture :) They had a couple of kangaroo's at the farm that the kids could see and kind of pet through the cage. Gabriella looks really thrilled here :)
I'm not exactly sure what this animal was, but Gabriella was very excited about seeing it. She is pointing it out for you to see.
The goats were a lot of fun. They were really excited to see the kids, but I think they were really expecting some food. Gabriella chose to keep her distance, while Evan really wanted to pet them.
Here are the kids and mom's in the big apple. Gabriella kept trying to make sure Evan and Leah were still there.

This was the best pictures we could come up with the three kids at their little apple stand. They didn't want to all three stand there together. I guess that's what we get with three kids that just started walking consistently. They just want to be on the move.
Check out the amazing floating apple :)
Gabriella got her first taste of fresh apple. I think she really enjoyed going out to the farm.
I just thought this face was funny and had to include the picture.


No comments: