Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ants in the Pants!

My neighbor's tulips were in bloom so I called her up to see if I could take Gabriella's 9 month pictures in front of them. After her nap I got her dressed up and sat her in front of the flowers. It was pretty hot out that day and then sun was in her eyes, so I just started snapping pictures hoping that I would get a good one.
As I was snapping pictures I noticed that she lifted her leg up in the air. I thought it was cute, so I kept taking pictures. Finally, I stopped hoping that I got a good shot. I went over to pick her up and take her home and I noticed that she was covered with ants. It took everything in my power not to run screaming down the street, but I somewhat calmly ripped off her dress and diaper and swatted away all the ants. She was fine, of course, but I felt creepy crawly all over.
Poor little girl :( I guess I will take this as a lesson to watch where I'm putting her before I take a picture :)

No comments: