Friday, March 28, 2008

Tutu Cute!

Every little girl needs a tutu, so I scoured the Internet looking for just the right one. I was so excited to get it made and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It came yesterday while you were down for your afternoon nap. I got a little area ready so I could photograph you and I fluffed the tutu and waited for you to wake up.

It seemed like you slept forever that day...then finally...I heard you on the monitor. I ran up the stairs to get you, changed your diaper and fed you lunch. Then...it was the moment I had been waiting for...I dressed you in your adorable tutu!

Only to find...the girl afraid of nothing...was afraid of the tutu!


Then you just got mad...



Finally, you started to play. I believe you were trying to work out 5th position here...We will have to check with your Godmother Erin to be sure.



My tiny dancer...


The rest of the day you just kept staring over at the tutu like it was going to come and get you. At one point you rolled over to the chair where it was resting. You pulled on the blanket only to have it fall off next to you where you looked at me and yelled. The tutu is now away in the closet hoping to try again another day.





No comments: