Seriously, have you seen a more evil looking Easter Bunny? Actually, I found a few others, if you Google "scary Easter Bunny" you will see what I mean. I do think this would make a pretty good entry though.

Believe it or not...Gabriella loved this bunny. She started laughing and waving her arms in the air. This bunny did not look so evil in person...it just came out in the picture.
Gabriella went to her very first Easter Egg hunt today at the restaurant, Red Robin. She is sitting on the lap of Red. She got to pick up one egg while her cousins, Callaghan and Canon, cleaned up! Kennison had a soccer game and couldn't join us for this egg hunt, but you better believe she won't be left behind at the other hunts!
Anyway, they hid the eggs in the restaurant and it was a lot of fun for the kids. Just give Gabriella another year and she will have this figured out. If she is half as good as her cousins at hunting she will do just fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment