Brian and I decided we walk and get Gabriella from preschool one day. We often walk to get Amelia but her daycare is about 2 subdivisions away from us and maybe a total of 1.5 miles round trip? So we got Amelia in the stroller and took off on the bike/walking trails. so here's the problem...driving, Gabriella's preschool is just down the road. Sure, it's a little ways away, but on the bike trail...much to our dismay it was maybe close to 7 miles? It was a LONG way.
As we started getting closer, though I wasn't 100% sure, I called my mom to get Gabriella so we wouldn't miss our cutoff to get her. I really wasn't sure we would make it. We finally got there just in time. Anyway, next time we do that, we need to leave early AND we found a shortcut. :) Maybe we will just ride our bikes next time.
On the way home, we saw a wild turkey. This thing was quite large. It just sat and watched us pass by, but I've had one charge my car once before so I'm glad he stayed put.

No comments:
Post a Comment