So this winter has been unseasonably warm this year. I don't ever remember playing outside so much with great weather. Anyway, the week between Christmas and New Years is usually pretty slow at work, so when you are able to get any of those days off...well it's nice.
Amelia had the whole week off, as did Brian. Gabriella and I weren't as lucky. I was able to get the 30th off and we took Gabriella out that day as well. Since the weather was nice, we decided to head to the zoo. Both of the girls had their birthday meals still to use, so it was perfect and cheap :)
Brian's winter beard

The zoo had all their Christmas decorations up, though Amelia was less than thrilled for the pictures. She did enjoy the merry go round, but apparently we have no pictures of that.
We had a really great day. The weather was beautiful and the girls really enjoyed themselves.





No comments:
Post a Comment