So on Sunday, the kids choir performed at two church services as well as The First Christmas Program at our local Wildey Theater. They just reopened this 100 year old theater and it was a great opportunity for the kids to sing on the stage. If you don't want to watch all the video's, you HAVE to at least watch the last one. It is hilarious and I was crying because the kids were just so entertaining.
Earlier in the morning at church.
First song.
Feliz Navidad - This is a must watch. The kids (especially the one next to Gabriella) really got into it :)
I'm just so proud of Gabriella. She had a lot of songs to learn in a short period of time. They had three songs for church that they only practiced a handful of times. They had quite a few at the school program and then the Sunday School Program was the following Sunday where she learned a new song that she practiced twice. She's such a professional :)
I think she really enjoys being up on the stage. I don't have visions of grander but if this can get her past a shy stage and feel comfortable being and talking in front of people than that is my hope for her. I mean let's face it, we all had to do a speech class when we went to college, and they may be doing that in high school as well.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Feliz Navidad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment