I'm going to have to do some backtracking here, but I didn't want to miss posting for Amelia's being 7 months. We've all been pretty sick around these parts so the blog has taken a bit of a break. Amelia and I have had some sort of croupy virus crud and we are so ready to be done with it!
We went to get Amelia's ear's checked 2 weeks after her 6 month appointment and we got the all clear! Then that night you could just see the virus hit her. She was cough-y and snot-y...all in all she looked miserable. Then I got it as well. Gabriella so far seems to have escaped this virus though she is fighting a runny nose and Brian seems to have gotten a lesser version of it. Hopefully we will all be better soon!
Amelia at 7 months wants to CRAWL! She is trying so hard and the last couple days has taken a couple of "steps" before she gives up and just pounces at what she wants. (mostly the remote!) She still only has her bottom two teeth, but I really keep expecting to see the top ones any day to make sense of all the sickness. She did end up biting me for the first time tonight. I'm not sure how she gripped my arm like that but it hurt! She looked as surprised as I did when I let out a yell. Gabriella came running and wanted to know what happened :)
Amelia has started eating food now. She has had oatmeal, rice cereal, peas, carrots, green beans and sweet potatoes. You can't seem to get it to her fast enough at times. She's grabbing at the spoon and trying to help.
The other day we took our valentine pictures with the girls. When Amelia first got up from her nap we plopped her on the paper to snap a couple practice pictures. She still looks a little miserable, but this picture just looked too cute :) These are her pj's she got from Santa this year that have her name on them.

I just can't believe how fast 7 months have gone by! Happy 7 months Amelia!
Now be prepared to see some older posts after this one until I get caught up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment