Saturday, September 18, 2010

Princess time!

The princesses came to town and we couldn't let them pass us by. I waited forever to get tickets and had to go with the best available tickets. They weren't too bad and Gabriella enjoyed herself so much that it was so worth every penny. We didn't tell her we were going until after she woke up from her nap, but I told her we were going to see the Princesses and she needed to dress up. She picked out her pink dress and crown and we were off to the show.

Seriously, when we walked in...I've never seen so much PINK in my life! The whole place was covered in pepto colored merchandise. Luckily Gabriella isn't into asking for stuff...she has yet to figure that out yet. :) So we walked around and looked at everything and then found our seats.

When the show started she was so thrilled she couldn't stop shaking with excitement. It brought tears to my eyes to see her so happy. Mickey and Minne started the show by welcoming everyone and then each princess came out to tell her story. There was an intermission and the whole second half was dedicated to Cinderella. It was very cute and totally worth it. Every little girl there was dressed as a princess. Gabriella inquired which one she was dressed at and we told her, "princess Gabriella" She finally decided she was sleeping beauty because she also wore a pink dress. On the way home from the show, Gabriella stated from the back seat, "This princess is tired!"


Gabriella before the show started. I have no idea what she is doing here.

Kind of blurry, but look at that smile!

At the end of the show the princesses waved from the castle.

The big finale with all the princess in their wedding costumes.

And...again...Amelia is thrilled :) I'm starting to see a theme here with her :) She did great though. Part of the show even held her attention. Otherwise, she slept the whole time.

After the show Gabriella still talks about the fireworks, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty and the Stepsisters from Cinderella falling down in the show. I think her favorite Princess is Sleeping Beauty...though she answers Cinderella to the question and always requests Snow White to be read. I think it's hard for her to pick a favorite :)

No comments: