So the room is still a work in progress, but she was thrilled when the rest of her furniture was delivered and we could put her name up on the wall again. Now that the backboard to her bed came we could put the bed on the frame which in turn made her bed seem so high up now! We had to go buy her a step stool so she can get in bed now. I also love that her "friends" can now hang out on top of the backboard instead of getting lost in her bed every night. Yes, she slept with all of them and 5 blanket as well. In this picture the blankets are folded up in the cubby of the nightstand.
I still need something for the windows and we want to put some stuff on her walls as well. I'm still deciding if we will paint the walls a darker color as well. Also isn't the blue fan just lovely.
I still need something for the windows and we want to put some stuff on her walls as well. I'm still deciding if we will paint the walls a darker color as well. Also isn't the blue fan just lovely.


No comments:
Post a Comment