Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gabriella's 3rd birthday party!

We had Gabriella's birthday party about a week after her actual birthday. We like to make birthday's last longer around here...well that and I needed a little more time after Amelia getting here to get myself and the house together. We decided to just have everyone over to the house again and set it up outside and pray that the weather wasn't too hot or rain on us. We got lucky again :)

We borrowed the Dunning's bounce house (Thank you again!) and set up the pool, splash pad and sand/water table for the kids to enjoy. We had hot dogs and sloppy joes with Salsa, salads and fruit.

Gabriella got a new picnic table from Grandma and Grandpa for her birthday which came in very handy for the party.

A shot of all Gabriella's friends and family that came to help us celebrate.

Some more family and friends.

One of Gabriella's many themes this year (she couldn't decide) was Disney Princesses. She went to the cake counter and made all the decisions on the cake. She picked a white cake with strawberry filling (She loves all things strawberry) with white icing decorated with Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle.

BEST.PICTURE.EVER. :)

All the kiddo's gathered around and grabbed a string on the pinata. They all waited until we said go to pull and then all the candy was stuck inside anyway. I had to shake it out for the kids to gather it up. I think they all still had a blast.

Gabriella opening her presents.

Amelia just chilling out and enjoying the attention.

"Cheese!"

Cooling off.

Who says I can't get 16 kids to line up for a picture? They are almost all looking at the camera too!

All and all I think it was a great day! We really enjoyed having everyone come and help us celebrate our happy little 3 year old. At the end of the party Brian took Gabriella into the house to change into some clothes. He asked her if she was ready to go back outside and she went and sat on the couch and said, "Nope, I'm done". LOL she was beat and so were we. Sure signs of a great party!
Happy Birthday Gabriella! We love you!

No comments: