Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little Gym Graduation

Ok, so I'm way behind. I've been a little slow lately. I need to get caught up before this new baby joins our family :) Unfortunately, we've slacked a little on the photo taking as well. It's been a little difficult to get down on her level to take some pictures.

So a little while ago Gabriella has her graduation from Little gym. They had their show night and then were awarded their medals. I can not believe how much these kiddo's have grown from our first classes. It's amazing how much they are able to do now. Gabriella has gotten really good at her forward rolls, though I have to admit she perfected them on her fold out couch at home. LOL.

Gabriella waving to mom with the camera.
Waiting on their medals

You can barely see her face, but look at the pride!

Gabriella, Erica and Jonah checking out their medals.

Watching everyone else get their medals

Singing our closing song.

They love this part where they get to beat on the floor.

All in all we had a great session. We decided to take the summer off since it is a short session and we hoped to spend more time at the pool and outside. Then it got super hot....whew! We look forward to checking out the fall session soon.

No comments: