Daddy has been working in the basement for a long time now. Gabriella finally had enough of the nail gun. She found his headphones to block out all the noise. 
She had a little trouble keeping them on her ears though.

She had a little trouble keeping them on her ears though.

So Brian started working on the basement in December. At this exact point in time, he has it framed out and dry walled. They finished mudding and taping a couple weeks ago and Brian just finished painting the basement. Which if we couldn't be finished before the baby comes, this is definitely what I wanted to have done first. He now has started installing the doors and trim and next is the carpeting! Then we can finally move the toys down stairs and Gabriella can have her toy room and I can have the family room back! Whoo hoo!
Every day the baby holds out is a little further we can get the basement completed. Now if I could only find someone to clean the rest of my house :) We still have all the basement stuff in the rest of the house and Gabriella's bedroom furniture hasn't come in yet, so we are still working towards getting the house back together.
I have another Dr. appointment tomorrow for my 39 week appointment. Last week we had a little progress so it could be any day, but I'm still holding out for at least July 1st. So we will find out tomorrow if anything new is going on. Blood pressure is still good and I haven't really been swelling which is surprising with all this heat. The rash never seemed to go much further than the little patch on my belly and then it dried up...so knock on wood, I'm not itching at the moment. Let's hope that holds out!
So hopefully we will have some news to announce shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment