Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day at the zoo

So this past week ended up having beautiful weather. On Monday we walked Gabriella over to daycare and decided we needed to take a day off and head to the zoo. We decided to take a vacation day on Tuesday and make a day of it. Unfortunately, I think everyone had the same idea. It was super crowded, but we had fun anyway.

We started off at the carousel. Gabriella was not a fan and refused to sit on the zebra, so I had to hold her the whole time. We headed to the Children's zoo. Gabriella enjoyed the big frogs outside.

Brian took her in to see the goats.

I still think her favorite animal is the elephant. We got to see quite a few of them. Daddy and Gabriella got to pose in front of the elephants and the waterfall.


Mommy and Gabriella

More of the elephants.


...and in this next exhibit...humans!


This picture cracks me up. She looks like Spiderman.


Scary Bug!



Another elephant!

I caught her stealing sips out of my water bottle.

All in all, we had a great day at the zoo and can't wait to go back again!


No comments: