Gabriella's hair is just cracking me up these days. She can have straight hair in the morning when we leave for daycare and then BAM! It curls or frizzes up. This hair does not come from my side at all. I've never had anything but poker straight hair. This has to be from Brian.
Doesn't she look thrilled with her hair?

She loves to hang out on our fence now. She's pretty proud when she stands up on it.

This was the first time I saw her poke her head through the fence.

I thought we should sit by our flowers and get some pictures.

Then she helped Daddy take out the yard clippings.

So I guess for the summer we will have more curly haired pictures? I guess time will tell on what her hair wants to do :)
2 comments:
So cute, and curly and blondish!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
I love her curls!! She is so adorable. Time goes too fast.
Post a Comment