A couple weeks ago I found this little garden at a yard sale. I remember my niece having this garden and she loved it. I was so excited to find it and bring it home for Gabriella to play in. She had so much fun in it and it became her own little place. After awhile I put a blanket over top and I don't think we saw much of her for the rest of the day! The only time we saw her pop out from under it, is if I "walked' a toy in front of the door or gate and her little hand would pop out and grab the toy to take in with her. There seriously isn't much room for her in the garden with all the toys that she has in there with her! :)
Here you can see her peeking out from the door. If you look in the front where the gate is, you can see all her toys spilling out. Rookie of course was always close by.



No comments:
Post a Comment