Monday, January 12, 2009

What do a bunch of 30 somethings do on New Years?

They start a rock band of course :) Baby Lila and Baby Annie slept right through our jam session without a problem.
Gary really working hard


Baby Annie is asleep right behind Erin as she drums away.



I can not believe we got Brian to sing!


Adam was playing his guitar.



Brian singing well enough not to wake up Baby Lila :)


We had friends over for New Years Eve where we ate and played Wii and Xbox. I think we all had a really good time. We were having so much fun we totally missed midnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that this has hit the web, I expect we'll be hearing from record company talent scouts any day.

Mandi, Lindy, Andrew, Ethan, & Louie said...

Wow! You guys are party animals. I think we made it to 10 PM. Looks like a great time!! I miss you guys!