With all the birthday excitement, I forgot to post Gabriella's one year stats from her Dr. appointment. I can't believe I let this sit here for so long. We are already 13 months!
Ok, so at her 12 month appointment...
Her heart murmur is still there. So we are still praying that it closes up on it's own.
She weighed 19 lbs 4 oz which is in the 20%.
She is 29.5 inches tall which is in the 60%.
Her head circumference is 46.2 cm which is in the 77%.
She got 4 shots and took them like a champ. She certainly didn't get that from her mom :)
She didn't quite make the cut off to turn her car seat around, but that's ok she still seems to ride fine facing backwards. On the way home we picked her up some whole milk and put the bottles away and never looked back. She has taken to the food quite well and I'm very impressed with the food that she is enjoying. She loves her fruit and veggies and even will eat meat pretty well if you start with it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment