No, I did not kill Brian and take a picture of the evidence :) Although, it was my lovely husband that caused this mess and I felt like at least hitting him when he did it. Instead, I chose to double over with laughter.
We went to the movies the other day and Brian had to get a cherry red slushie. I have no idea exactly what happened, but as he walked into the family room it just lept out of his hands and spilled across the floor and coffee table. If I didn't know better, from my point of view, it looked like he just tossed it into the living room. Needless to say, we ran over to mom and dad's to get the carpet cleaner and went ahead and shampooed the whole room. It left a nice pink hue, but we tried some Oxyclean that we had hiding out in our laundry room - let me just put a plug in for them now. Oxyclean got the stain out :)
Brian is lucky this time. I can't believe it! We don't even have a toddler yet and we had a huge red stain on our carpet already! I guess he is just practising for when she takes her cherry Koolaid into the family room after I tell her not to and spill it everywhere :)

No comments:
Post a Comment