So here are some random pictures from Gabriella's teacher at school or pictures I have taken when I go to pick her up. She LOVES her school and they do so many fun things. I can hardly keep up with everything that she is learning. So these are probably out of order and very random, but here a few things that they have done this year. I'll probably have to make a few more posts like these as the pictures are randomly in my email.
The kids made their own computers
Halloween Party October 2011
The kids were shown an Elmo and they did their best to recreate it. Gabriella is pointing to hers.
Field Trip to the Children's Museum. Gabriella and her friends are in jail. 3-30-12
The kids made an ice cream sundae. Each kid made their topping. Gabriella made the gummy bears. When you see them and figure she made them, I think she did a pretty good job! They are the purple, green and pink "bear" shaped items.Her teacher has a "brag board" in the room. She changes it every so often on different accomplishments that our kids are doing. It started out with how high they could count and different things. This week she jotted down a few things our kids had said recently. Gabriella's this week stated that had said, "Let's move over. Avery needs to reach the art pens too" Then her teacher wrote under that that "Gabriella cares about her friends" It was really sweet to see what all the kids had said.
For President's Day, they cut out the silhouette of George Washington. Underneath the teacher wrote down their answer to What does the President do? Gabriella said, "The Presidents job is to make sure everyone follows the rules."
Gabriella's math problems on the brag board.
3-8-2012 Mismatch Day - Dress Crazy







No comments:
Post a Comment