Gabriella was in her first and second parade this weekend. I wasn't completely sure what she would think of it, but we explained to her the best we could with what to expect. We told her she would be sitting on the back of the car and people would be lined up on the roads and she should wave to them. That is pretty much the just of what we told her. We didn't tell her she had to do anything but wave and smile. Little did we know....
Amelia and Brian before the start of the parade.
So Gabriella got a little restless before the parade started. We had to get there a little early and I was unsure how it was all going to go. It was a little on the hot side and we were just sitting around. Once we started and hit the road though, that little stinker perked right up, sat straight up, put a smile on her face and started the princess wave. Oh my goodness, Brian and I just started cracking up! She had a blast waving to everyone. I couldn't get over her. She just surprises me daily. This is me taking a picture from the back seat of the car looking up her.
The next night we didn't get there quite as early, but we still had to sit around for awhile. Again, she was a little crabby before we started.





No comments:
Post a Comment