Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Show Week!

After quite a few sessions of Little Gym we finally came to our last show week. I can't believe I don't remember how many sessions we have done, but we started her when she was pretty little. We ended up having to go to a different Little Gym show night because of the bad storm that came the actual night we were supposed to have ours. Instead, we spent that evening in our basement. It actually worked out a little better since Brian was out of town and this way he got to come for show night.

Gabriella cracks me up. She had to make sure we were watching.
This was their warm up.

Showing off her skills on the balance beam.

Arabesque

This is where it started to get a little funny. I missed this whole episode, but Brian heard bits and pieces and apparently got a few pictures. The two boys on either side of Gabriella were discussing knuckle sandwiches and something about their dad's? The little boy in orange also mentioned his dad was an attorney. Anyway, in the end one little boy came running out from around the corner crying because the knuckle sandwich apparently no longer was being discussed but put into action.

But really, it's Gabriella's face that cracks me up in this sequence of pictures.

I have no idea what she was contributing to the conversation, but I'm very interested in knowing her take on her dad's occupation. All she knows is that he travels in an airplane or sits at home on the computer. Maybe I will ask her sometime and blog about it.

Something was pretty amusing.


Then it was her turn to do her bar routine.Moving over to the floor and doing her forward roll.


Winning her medal!

All the kids receiving their medals.Erica, Jonah and Gabriella. We put them right in the sun so it was a little bright.

Grabbing a few of Amelia's 'O's" for a quick snack.

Now Little Gym is done until we sign Amelia up for a class. Time to move on to other activities. We've done some dance classes and also swimming lessons. Next step will probably be soccer and tennis.

No comments: