Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun in the snow

The snow was waiting for Gabriella and she couldn't contain herself any longer, so we got her bundled up and ready to go outside and play. We actually bought snow pants this year! Who knew we were actually going to be prepared!

She and Daddy got straight to work on a snow "gnome"

I can't say that Rookie enjoyed herself in the snow as much as Gabriella.

Working hard.

Standing next to the finished project. The snow-gnome got to wear the strawberry hat.

You can see we didn't get that much snow since they had to use it all up to make the snow-gnome.

Look how cute they all are!

Gabriella had a lot of fun and I guess I had her bundled up pretty well. When she was finally convinced to come in with the promise of cookies...not even her hands felt cold. She loved the snow and can't wait for more! We, on the other hand, are looking forward to Spring! :)

No comments: