It hasn't been all that long since I did her 18 month update, so it's hard to really say how much she has changed. I need to get better at posting!
To start off this month, Gabriella was sent home from daycare with a fever again. We didn't get much of a break, so I'm hoping this doesn't stick around long. She also has a cough with the fever and she just isn't herself. :( Today she actually sat down and watch television, so that should show how bad she felt. She usually likes to be busy.
She seems to be talking even more this month than last month, but I can't promise that anyone else would be able to understand her :) When she picks up a word, she likes to say it over and over. I think she likes to prove that she knows it.
OK, I promise to get better at posting and taking more pictures. I'm still bugging Brian about uploading video's.
Here are a few outtakes from our Valentine's Day pictures. She was cracking us up!
Friday, February 27, 2009
19 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment