Monday, November 17, 2008

Starting our Holiday Traditions

Last night we got to watch, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with Gabriella for the first time. When I saw it was playing on TV we decided to make an evening of it and dressed her in some Christmas pj's as well. I know we are little early, but it seems like they are pushing Christmas on us faster this year.

It was so fun to watch the movie through her eyes. It's exciting to watch her watch something that we enjoyed so much as children. She really enjoyed it, but couldn't sit still for the whole 1/2 hour. For someone that has never really watched TV, I think she did pretty well :) Now I guess we just have to watch the schedule for the Frosty and Rudolph movies.

Gabriella and Daddy hanging out on her new "couch" watching the movie. Doesn't Brian just look so comfortable resting on a pink couch?

1 comment:

Mandi, Lindy, Andrew, Ethan, & Louie said...

How cute! I just saw a schedule for all of the holiday shows in a magazine. Brian looks quite content in the pink chair!