Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Camera!

Well Brian and I finally decided to get a new camera for our Mother's Day/Father's Day gift to one another. We take enough pictures these days to warrant one so, we purchased the Nikon D80 and we love it. I think we may have found a new hobby. We have talked about taking some classes and now we are even reading books on it.
Anyway, we have been having fun taking pictures without knowing a whole lot, but I thought I would share some with you anyway. Now after loading these I must say, my pictures look a lot better before I load them into this blog. Apparently, I need to read more into publishing my pictures here. I guess until I figure it out, you will just have to trust me they look better :)

Look at all those teeth! Gabriella, not Rookie. She has 8 now!


This is her new facial expression that she just started today. It starts out as a "surprised" look and then starts to look like a howl. You just have to laugh at her when she does this.

This is a rock. Any questions?

Pick me! Pick me! (This is actually a lazy rendition of "How big are you?")


This was right before we left to go down to the pool. She got caught on Mommy's computer. "Who me?"



I love my Daddy!


Just chilling out in my pool.



Sweet Baby Girl The very first picture I took with the new camera :) See the teeth again?

She is so close! She can stand alone for a quite a few seconds but will then squat down and crawl off as quick as can be!

And now for my "artsy" shots (LOL)



Ode to an empty bottle...



Single Red Shoe

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your pictures look great! I have a D80 too!